Durango Nephrology Associates
Durango Nephrology Associates, a medical practice owned and operated by Mercy Regional Medical Center, provides care to patients in the Four Corners region who have kidney diseases or disorders. We evaluate patients and help them access appropriate services and medical care. Our goal is to prevent illness and to help our patients reach the optimum level of health.
Durango Nephrology Associates provides care to patients who have acute or chronic kidney disease or disorders, including:
- Acute or chronic kidney disease
- Electrolyte disorders
- Medical management and prevention of kidney stones
- Medical management of kidney transplant
Our physicians care for patients at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Durango. Additionally, they care for patients at DaVita outpatient dialysis centers in Durango and Cortez, an outreach nephrology clinic in Cortez, and Indian Health Service clinics in Ignacio and Towaoc.
Skilled Providers and Staff
Durango Nephrology Associates is staffed by three physicians, who are board certified in nephrology, in addition to a nurse practitioner and registered nurses:
Procedures and Treatments
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Photopheresis: therapy primarily used to treat chronic Graft-versus-host disease (GvHD), stem cell and bone marrow transplants, and specific types of lymphona
- Plasmapheresis (plasma exchange): therapy used to remove proteins causing disease from the blood and other specific conditions
- Kidney biopsy
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
After hours on-call availability
Tel: (970) 764-3825
Fax: (970) 764-3839
Mercy Nephrology Associates is located in the Mercy Medical Plaza, suite 245, on the Mercy Regional Medical Center campus at 1010 Three Springs Blvd. in Durango. For more information, call (970) 764-3825.
Operated by Centura Health Physician Group