Mercy Cardiology Associates
Operated by Centura Health Physician Group
Mercy Cardiology Associates, Mercy Regional Medical Center's cardiology practice, offers a broad spectrum of cardiac care, including general outpatient care; diagnostics including imaging, lab testing, and procedures; emergency care; inpatient care; interventional procedures; and medically supervised cardiac rehabilitation.
Skilled Providers and Staff
Our medical staff of board-certified and highly experienced cardiologists includes interventional cardiologists who can perform procedures that open blocked arteries, restoring the flow of oxygenated blood to the heart muscle. Intensivists, specialty care nurses, and other medical specialists provide personalized care to cardiac patients.
Four Corners Regional Heart Institute, the fully interventional cardiac catheterization lab at Mercy Regional Medical Center, is complemented by a host of advanced diagnostic imaging tools including CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear testing, angiography, and more.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Personnel are on call after regular hours and on weekends to accommodate emergencies and/or inpatients
Mercy Cardiology Associates: (970) 247-1120
• Cardiac ultrasound
• Computed tomography (64-slice CT)
• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• IVUS (inter-vascular ultrasound)
• Laboratory testing (CRP, lipid profile, etc.)
• Nuclear testing
• Cardiac stress testing
• Balloon angioplasty
• Defibrillator implantation
• Pacemaker implantation
• Stent placement (interventional cardiology)
• Emergency care (cardiac and trauma specialists)
• Intensive care
• Transitional care
• Other specialized care
• On-site helipad for air ambulance transport
Restorative Care - Cardiac Rehabilitation
• AACVPR-certified program
• ACSM/AACVPR-certified staff
• Comprehensive heart health education series
• Inpatient (Phase I) to Life Fitness (Phase IV)
• State-of-the-art exercise equipment
• Supervised restorative exercise