Mercy Cardiology Associates
Mercy Cardiology Associates, Mercy Regional Medical Center's cardiology practice, offers a broad spectrum of cardiac care, including general outpatient care; diagnostics including imaging, lab testing, and procedures; emergency care; inpatient care; interventional procedures; and medically supervised cardiac rehabilitation.
Skilled Providers and Staff
Our board-certified and highly experienced cardiologists provide comprehensive heart and vascular care, including cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, vascular medicine and minimally invasive vascular procedures. Intensivists, specialty care nurses, and other medical specialists provide personalized care to cardiac patients.
Rachel Chaney, MD
Four Corners Regional Heart Institute, the fully interventional cardiac catheterization lab at Mercy Regional Medical Center, is complemented by a host of advanced diagnostic imaging tools including CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear testing, angiography, and more.
- Cardiac ultrasound
- Computed tomography (64-slice CT)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- IVUS (inter-vascular ultrasound)
- Laboratory testing (CRP, lipid profile, etc.)
- Nuclear testing
- Cardiac stress testing
- Balloon angioplasty
- Defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Stent placement (interventional cardiology)
- Emergency care (cardiac and trauma specialists)
- Intensive care
- Transitional care
- Other specialized care
- On-site helipad for air ambulance transport
Restorative Care - Cardiac Rehabilitation
- AACVPR-certified program
- ACSM/AACVPR-certified staff
- Comprehensive heart health education series
- Inpatient (Phase I) to Life Fitness (Phase IV)
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Supervised restorative exercise
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Personnel are on call after regular hours and on weekends to accommodate emergencies and/or inpatients.
Tel: (970) 764-2600
Mercy Medical Plaza, Suite 130, on the Mercy Regional Medical Center Campus
1010 Three Springs Blvd.
Durango, CO 81301
Operated by Centura Health Physician Group