Centura Health has more experts in more places throughout the region. Start your health journey by finding the right one for you.
Mercy Infusion Center
The Mercy Infusion Center provides a full spectrum of care for ambulatory patients. Patients may be admitted to the Mercy Infusion Center from hospitals, long-term care facilities, physicians' offices, or the emergency room for short-or long-term infusion therapy. Admission to the Center requires a physician's referral.
Who We Serve
We provide care to patients with the following and other medical needs:
• Intravenous antibiotic therapy
• Intravenous rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease therapies
• Aminoglycoside dosing
• Anticoagulation dosing
• Blood products
• Cyanocobalamin therapy
• Genetic disorder therapy
• Hydration therapy
• Immunoglobulin infusion therapy
• Interferon, EPO, and G-CSF therapies
• Intravenous iron therapy
• Intravenous steroids
• Pediatric Intravenous care
• Therapeutic phlebotomy
• Vancomycin dosing
• Intramuscular antibiotic therapy
• PICC placement by PICC certified RNs
• 24-hour on call nursing
• Consultation with infectious diseases physician
• Assistance with third-party providers
• Laboratory services
• Multi-disciplinary care management
• Clinical dietary counseling
• Social services
• Occupational and physical therapy (may be coordinated with outpatient visits)
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admitting a patient to the Mercy Infusion Center is simple and convenient.
Please call (970) 764-3240 for more information or (970) 764-3210 for scheduling.
Our search tools require a zip code to match the location nearest you.