Centura Health has more experts in more places throughout the region. Start your health journey by finding the right one for you.
Regular Library Hours
Monday & Thursday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Martin Luther King Day
New Year's Day
The Medical Library functions as a center for information services. This policy is to establish guidelines for the utilization, maintenance, and development of resources in the Medical Staff Library in order to meet the information needs of physicians, nurses and ancillary staff of Mercy Medical Center.
1. To select, acquire, classify, catalog, organize and procure through interlibrary loan, material for the use of the staff.
2. To disseminate informational, instructional and educational materials and audiovisual equipment for the use of the staff.
3. To provide reference and bibliographic services, indexing and abstracting services, to the literature of the health sciences.
4. To develop and to maintain mutually beneficial relationships with other departments of the hospital and other health sciences libraries.
5. To orient the user to the services and functions of the library, including instruction and assistance in the use of informational sources.
6. To coordinate the purchase of all the print and non-print materials for the hospital by acting as the hospital's informed agent in initiating these purchases.
This webpage was made possible by the support of the National Network of Medical Libraries of the National Library of Medicine.
Our search tools require a zip code to match the location nearest you.